Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Once Bitten, Not Shy - The British Version

In my post “Toxin as Medicine in Japan” I argue against “stimulus” programs, because so many of them have been so costly and failed so horribly. I've also argued heavily against bailouts. They're just as illogical in principle and as inefficient as any confiscation of wealth for a so called “stimulus.” And Britain is the latest country to reaffirm the absurdity of government involvement in the peoples' economy. A friend of mine was describing to me recently the quality of employee he's forced to hire in his business. “They're unteachable,” he said. “They're unteachable.” I feel the same way about politicians. As you read this article, keep that in mind, and be sure to check out my “Top 30 Watch List For Economic Armageddon,” and my “I Told You So” posts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Mark, te apoyamos.
Regards
Yair