Friday, July 3, 2009

Neat Videos To Share

Over the last several days I've been watching some videos I think are neat, so I thought I would share them.

Here's Jason Mraz doing his now famous "I'm yours." I love this tune.



Here's Christine Gambito doing a cover of the same tune. I don't know why I like it so much. I guess because Christine is a comedienne whom I like, and to see her doing something really sweet like this makes the vid fun for me.



Here's Kevin Skinner. If you don't know who he is, it's because you missed "America's Got Talent" earlier this week. He was fantastic. Since then I've found myself watching this video over and over and thinking "you just can't fake that kind of soulfulness." If you're already familiar with Jason Mraz and don't care to see the vid's above, really, you should check out this one.

No comments: